Thursday, May 19, 2016

BIKE RACE PRO BY T. F. GAMES V2.3.5 APK GAME DOWNLOAD



Ftures:
- Multiplayer
- Simplecontrols
- 12 addictive worlds
- 96 challenging tracks
- 14 amazingbikes
- Touch to accelerate, tilt to ln the bike
- Cool stuntsBike Race is brought to you byTop Free Games– the crtors of the #1 game in the googleplaystore, Racing Penguin.Multiplayer Mode is available! Try to become the best biker on Android!A few words from our fans:
“This is the funnest bike game in the history of bike games”“This game was so much fun I lost my job and my wife left me. I sure
hope they will reimburse me for my life.”“Fantabulous”“Hide this one from the kids, you’re gonna want to spend some quality
time playing this one yourself!”What’s in this version:
ULTRA BIKE ISNOW AVAILABLE
* It is faster than the Super Bike
* Goes through walls like the Ghost Bike
* And is better to do stunts than the Acrobatic BikeMore info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d…keraceproworldAPK:
http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/82957626/file.htmltecnoappdroid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment